General Spanish Lessons
General Spanish Lessons are designed for students who wish to improve their ability to communicate effectively and learn practical Spanish. The aim of these lessons is to develop speaking, listening, reading and writing skills and improve grammatical knowledge and confidence in using the Spanish language.
You will study Spanish dynamically, with a communicative approach and resources adapted on individual students’ needs. Lessons are based on everyday situations, which makes them effective and useful. We also incorporate Spanish and Central/South American culture so you will learn about customs, food and drink and travelling around Hispanic countries.
Lessons will be conducted in Spanish by native Spanish speaking tutors.
We run Spanish classes at levels: starter, elementary, pre-intermediate, intermediate, upper-intermediate, advanced.
One to One
Two to One
- The best way to learn a language is to speak it. We put an emphasis on communication and pronunciation.
- Because we think that a friendly, informal and relaxed atmosphere is essential when learning a language, we will do our best to accomplish it, so you will enjoy the lessons and speak as much as time allows.
- Our teachers specialise in helping students feel comfortable talking to a native speaker, improving your confidence, vocabulary and grammar when talking about everyday situations, which is a fun and effective way to really improve your skills.
General Spanish Lessons are for:
- Get 1 free lesson booking 10 lessons
- Get 2 free lessons booking 20 lessons
- Bring a friend and get a 10% off for your next course
Frequently asked questions: