Confident and accurate Spanish conversation is the main aim of most of our students.
Conversation classes are for those who already have basic Spanish knowledge and need more practice and error correction, to enrich their vocabulary and speak fluently.
These courses are designed for people who wish to build their Spanish communication skills for everyday situations or specific topics.
Spanish conversation classes are also popular among students who live in non-Spanish speaking countries and whose grammar, reading and writing skills are better than their conversation skills – so they need to ‘activate’ their theoretical Spanish knowledge and start using it in practice.
Lessons will be conducted in Spanish by native Spanish speaking tutors.
- People who want to speak Spanish confidently.
- Those whose reading/writing/grammar skills are better than their speaking abilities.
- People who want to shorten the ‘thinking time’ and speak or respond more quickly.
- Those who need Spanish to improve job opportunities, or to travel and meet new people.
- People who use Spanish at work.
- Those who live in an Spanish-speaking country.
- Those who want a fun and friendly tutor and an environment in which to learn and study Spanish.
Spanish Conversation Classes are for:
One to One
Two to One
Frequently asked questions:
- Get 1 free lesson booking 10 lessons
- Get 2 free lessons booking 20 lessons
- Bring a friend and get a 10% off for your next course